Friday, March 18, 2011

sneak peak ink technique & a birthday card

sneak peak technique
birthday card

I've been playing with a new ink technique that I hope to teach for my IOD project(April). Here's a little sneak peek.  I'm planning to make my ATC for club this month using the technique and will bring some samples to give everyone the idea for it.  I still need to finish my T-shirt card for this month's meeting--can't wait to see what everyone does for the card and ATC this month!

Thanks to Betsy I'm posting a photo of the birthday card I made for her and a similar one for Kendall this month.  I forgot to take a photo of them before I mailed them!

Oh, I added a new little picture/link on the top right of my blog for Brave Girls Club.  I ran across a link to this somehow and have been enjoying the daily emails.  All positive messages for women/artists!  Clicking on the picture should take you to their website where you can check it out--daily emails, retreats, online classes, and more!