Saturday, August 7, 2010

Flower Cards!




Here's a few cards I've made recently for birthdays and anniversaries.The top right card I made using a Memory Box stamp called Poppy Collage. I used Lyra watercolor crayons to color on the rubber of the stamp and then spritzed with water and stamped. This is another bookmark card similar to one posted earlier in the blog. Still loving the Hero Art stamps! The bottom 2 cards use the HA stamp set called Wildflower Garden. On the blue/green one I did a resist by stamping with Ranger Watermark Resist ink on glossy card stock, let it dry, and then blended distress ink colors over that. The bottom card was for my brother and SIL's 25th anniversary! As always you can click on the image to see it larger! I just learned how to make my own clipping masks so I can group photos together:) Yippee!