Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Breeze







I was out early this morning before it got so hot to try and catch up on some of my photo assignments for my online class. Posting 3 here taken recently that I like! We were supposed to think of a song that reminds us of summer and take a photo to depict the lyrics or evoke the emotion of the song. I chose Summer Breeze by Seals & Croft (also love the newer Jason Mraz version!) --for some reason wind chimes blowing in the breeze always remind me of this song!

With the next photo we were supposed to find something that showed order/repetition and I immediately thought of all the lounge chairs lined up at poolside where I spent many summers! I liked the shadows of the chair backs better than the actual photo of the chairs I took!

And the last one -- a shadow portrait of me with Emma-taken late in the evening yesterday when the shadows are long--makes you look larger than life!