Tuesday, May 31, 2011

handfull of birthdays and new classes

Patty

Sandi

Toni

Basic Grey Heirloom buttons pkg

Here's a few of the latest batch of birthday cards I made for some stamping friends...Patty, Sandi, & Toni.  I got the basic idea from this package of new Basic Grey Heirloom buttons!  I used new 7 Gypsies Life collage tissue paper on the background which I colored with broken china Distress stain. Flowers are punched or die cut and I added blue or aqua jewels to the center of the flowers, a little lace across the bottom--all layered on some old textured notecards from Hero Arts.

I'm excited about some new classes I'll be starting later this week at Big Picture Classes:  Finding Photo Freedom with Stacy Julian and Picture Color with Tracey Clark.  Hope to get all of my photos together in one place and organized with the Photo Freedom class and can't wait to see what ideas Tracey comes up with for photographing color in her new Picture Color class!  There are links to classes on the upper right of my blog if you are interested in learning more about them!