Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stampaway 2013 and recent cards

IOD at Willie's/HiddenValley Lake
Kendall, me, Margy,Sandy
Toni, Connie, Marian's arm
(Ramona we missed you)

July IOD-light-hearted/funny card 

inside July IOD funny card--
so happy I found this stamp-- 2 days after club-
I was forced to meet Sandi for dinner to fix the card!

July twinchie--shoes-
not happy with any of my shoe stamps
but this one made me think of a song:)
can't say when the last time I wore high heels--1980's???

Aug IOD card-cats or dogs-
I tried out my new watercolor paper
from Ranger with my distress markers

Aug IOD twinchie-American west/cowboy

Aug IOD twinchie--a little shimmer from
Tsukineko Brilliance Lightening Black added 

birthday tag for my nephew-
I stamped on a piece of mica with
Ranger archival black ink &
stenciled the arrows with distress paint
(on the right edge)

back of tag

envelope with washi tape and stamped name

yes, I'm still making quilt lattice cards--
this one was for MaryAnn Evan's granddaughter Cece
who got her photo taken with Tim!

Stampaway! new Nancy Curry word stamps--
perfect size for my labels and tickets

Paper Crazy little bags and a free pack of paper pieces

Stampaway--Ranger watercolor paper

had to have this little vintage camera embellishment

MakeNTake @ Stamping Fools booth--
new glitter than you can color

Cool new lamp at Tim's demo table--
Tri-spectrum technology
prices start at $220!