Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012



I'm starting the new year off right by signing up for a class to help me Move More and Eat Well this year!  Check it out here:


If you're interested I would love to have you join me!  It always helps to have friends along for the journey! The class is only $36 for a year of online help and support. It's taught by Cathy Zielske--one of my favorite bloggers/scrapbook girls/graphic designers.  She's been working on Moving More and Eating Less for the past year or 2 on her blog:    http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Here are specific posts from her blog about moving more and eating less:

For the class the one thing I want to work on for the month of January is turning off the TV. I'm not saying I'm turning it off completely-just cutting way back on the time I spend watching TV.   I have decided it does me no good to sit in front of the TV every night for hours on end when I have so many other things I would like to do:  scrapbooking(making mini books), stamping cards, photography, clearing out clutter, reading.  So... we'll see how it goes this month and I'll report back here around the 1st of February!