Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's birthday card time again




Just posting a couple of birthday cards I made this month!The first birthday card is for my good friend Marian--we celebrated her birthday a little early this year with dinner at Mongolian Grill and shopping at Stamp Your Art Out, Archivers, and Borders(the one that's closing next to Archiver's!).   My nephew Ross is 22 this month and we had a nice dinner at my brother's house to celebrate. Ross works part-time at a restaurant/bar in Lexington while he attends UK and will be training as a bartender for the next few months--hence the martini glass and "Shaken not stirred" on his tag. I make my nephew's tags every year instead of cards.

I'll be teaching a fun inky background technique at stamp club in a week or 2 and will be posting some samples, instructions, and links here on my blog after I teach it.