Saturday, January 29, 2011

Salted backgrounds and more

salted background paper--file tabs


I decided to use a couple of the sheets of salted background paper we made at IOD last Monday to make some file tabs for my journal as I needed some way to find pages that I needed to refer to often. I think I will just print the months out on clear labels and add them to the file folder labels I punched out. I also added some round tabs to mark some pages by just punching 1" circles and gluing 2 together (right sides out) directly to the edge of the pages. Thanks Margy!  I love my new tabs with the pretty backgrounds!

I decided to make myself a little reminder to exercise to hang right in front of my comfy chair in the living room and see if that will help me get going on exercising more! I used distress inks to color the tag background and flicked some water on it and heat dried it before adding the chipboard letters.