Saturday, January 22, 2011

Art journaling and more Picture Winter

Frosty morning 

My story

Center of Attention

Art journaling today
Having fun with my art journal this morning--Added this lovely art from an old Somerset Studio--I'm loving painting with my Claudine Hellmuth paints(background)!

And more Picture Winter photos--what an education I'm getting in photography and life!  No more flower photos for me!  I'm loving the daily prompts that get me thinking and photographing my real life!  For My Story prompt I had to take a photo of the stack of books next to my reading chair in the living room--all related to my "AHA" moment when I discovered I have inattentive ADD last fall.  Who knew there even was such a thing! I've been so happy to learn more about it and get some help with therapy and medication.