Friday, March 26, 2010

Country music and Crazy Heart


Did anyone else see the movie Crazy Heart? I loved it! Especially the music! I downloaded 3 of the songs that Jeff Bridges sings for the movie and am working on making myself a new country CD for the car. I'm looking for suggestions of some new-to-me country music to add to my CD.I would love it if any of you reading my blog would email or comment if you have some country songs you love that I can check out!

I mostly like old country like Patsy Cline and Hank Williams (Sr) but here's what I have so far for this new CD I'm working on:
I Don't Know Jeff Bridges
Hold On You Jeff Bridges
Fallin' & Flyin' Jeff Bridges & Colin Farrell
Would You Go With Me Josh Turner
Brown Eyed Handsome Man Tanya Tucker
Rhythm and Booze Treat Her Right
Guitars, Cadillacs Dwight Yoakam
Those Memories of You Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, Emmylou Harris Let the Good Times Roll Brad Paisley feat. BB King
Down at the Twist and Shout Mary Chapin Carpenter
It Must Be Love Don Williams
Rambling Boy Charlie Haden featuring Vince Gill
Louisiana Saturday Night Charlie Daniels Band
Little Sister Dwight Yoakum
Some Girls Do Sawyer Brown